Light Weight Advanced Tactical Trailer System (L-WATTS)
Moving gear and personnel all at once with narrow track prime movers is now achievable with the Silver Eagle L-WATTS trailer. Developed specifically for narrow track prime movers to meet and enhance their mission profiles, the L-WATTS trailer allows the vehicles to deliver increased payload and capacity.
Now a narrow-track trailer as nimble, rugged and maneuverable as its prime mover
Silver Eagle Manufacturing, with its history of engineering and manufacturing military trailers, has developed a trailer specifically for narrow track vehicles such as the Jeep® J8, Toyota® Landcruiser, Mercedes® G Wagon, Land Rover® Defender and similar smaller vehicles being developed as an alternative to the HMMWV. While not designed for frontline combat operations, these smaller vehicles will have full armor capabilities and a range of duties from command vehicles to cargo carriers to ambulance and communication vehicles. The L-WATTS trailer system increases the vehicles’ payload capacity to enhance the mission profile.
If you would like to find out more information about the Light Tactical Trailers Product line contact our Sales Manager
- Goes easily from on-road to off-road
- Full tactical compliance — Engineered for a severe duty environment
- Doubles the prime mover payload to 1,800 lbs
- The L-WATTS trailer takes abuse — Fords streams, climbs and descends hills and crosses difficult terrain with ease
- Interoperable parts — The L-WATTS trailer utilizes a similarly-sized cargo bed and the same wheels, tires and suspension components as its prime mover, so replacement parts can be swapped infield between trailer and the vehicle
- Robust construction — Aluminum and steel construction makes this trailer light weight, yet strong and durable
- Upgrades available: An optional canopy, spare tire, spray-in bed liner and modular quick change cargo bed are available
- Ask us about trailer development solutions for other narrow track vehicles
The L-WATTS shares many components with its intended prime mover, making it interoperable and easy to swap parts in field.
Silver Eagle has a history of developing military trailers that meet the demands of severe duty environments. The L-WATTS matches the maneuverable narrow track of 63.5 inches.
With its 45 degree departure angle, the L-WATTS easily ascends and descends hills